Thursday, August 30, 2007

Title picture

I know it's not me, and I know it has NOTHING to do with Lilies, but it was a stinkin' cute picture of Emily I took the other afternoon and I couldn't resist playing around with it a bit and using it for the blog. I'm sure it will change periodically to show off the boys as well, and maybe eventually will be suited to fit the actual title, but for now, Emily Grace in her recital outfit will do just FINE for me as the title picture! (I don't need to be faced with a picture of myself on a daily basis anyway! And all my lillies are done blooming, so expect it will be a long time before the title art matches the title, IF EVER! ha ha ha!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

looks like you managed to get rid of the background...do you still want me to play with that picture? Love your entries so far! And hey...want me to dig out a picture of a lilly and send it to you? I know I've got lots of them! I think even pink ones to match your color scheme!