Wednesday, June 2, 2010

America's Got Talent

I SOOOOO enjoy this show! I enjoy laughing at the people who get up and make total fools of themselves, I enjoy seeing the judges react to the contestants (and try to figure out what to say to some of them!), I enjoy Piers Morgan ripping the terrible acts to shreds (sometimes he's a little over the top, but mostly, I think he says what we're all thinking!! LOL), I enjoy seeing people's emotional reactions to having fulfilled a dream in at least performing on stage in front of an audience, and hearing some of their personal stories... I enjoy the further rounds where EVERYONE is good and it's a matter of upping the efforts, and I am constantly amazed at just how far they can push their acts and their abilities.

There's not much about this show I don't enjoy, and I think I'm going to start letting my kids stay up to watch it with me next week!! At least the first hour.

My current favorite is the guy who was raised by his grandparents, who lost everything after Hurricane Katrina came through. Not only was it awesome to hear how hard he was working to support his grandparents, who gave so much to him as he grew up, but then to hear him SING. OH MY WORD. It was awesome. Great singer, great sounding guy; he's got my vote for now!!

Anyone else watching this show???

1 comment:

Kaci said...

I only watched it for a minute last night...but I love that Howie is on there. =) Yea for summer tv!