Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Shrek 4

Thumbs up from us! We took the kids last night, and all five of us enjoyed it. I heard Dan laugh out loud a few times, and I know I definately chuckled my way through it. The kids giggled quite a lot! The 3-D of it was pretty neat, though there were some scenes where I felt like everything was still pretty blurry and I don't know if I got a bum pair of glasses, or if it was not a very well done scene, or if that's just sort of what happens with 3-D movies (it was always the outer edges of a scene when I felt like parts were blurry). Nothing major, just something I noticed from time to time. But it didn't affect my overall "viewing pleasure". LOL.

I was happy it held the attention of all three kids. We've been finding lately that there's stuff the boys are more drawn to than Emily, or stuff the older two are more drawn to than Connor, etc, and it's gotten tougher to find movies we can all agree on and enjoy. Shrek 4 fit the bill!

And here's my round-about claim to fame. Connor attends preschool with a little boy who's dad help make the movie. Pretty cool, huh?

1 comment:

Kaci said...

We loved the movie...we are geeked out Shrek fans. =) So cool...so now I can say I have a friend whose son goes to school with a kid that his dad helped make Shrek 4. SWEET! =)