Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bittersweet!

Connor finished his last day of the 3's class at preschool last week. It's a bittersweet moment. It's exciting to see him moving forward and growing, but it's sad knowing he's moving forward and growing. LOL At least with Emily and Jared, I knew I had one or two more kids to put through preschool so it didn't seem so bad, but this is my BABY moving on. I panicked slightly at one of the board meetings recently when I saw my BABY'S name on the 4's class roster. aughh!!!

Connor,Connor,school stuff,school stuff

We only have one more year with this amazing lady as one of our children's teachers. I may seriously have to consider bribing/threatening (whatever it takes!) her to move into teaching at the elementary school my children attend so they can have her again. LOL It's been five straight years with her teaching one or the other of our children. One more year to go and it's going to be STRANGE once it's over.

Connor, you've come a long way since we plopped you into the 2's class midway through the year, and you came even further after a full year of the 3's class under your belt. I look forward to seeing what the 4's class brings for you. Congrats on a year well done! XOXO

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

Way to go Connor! I am so proud of how far he has come (and I totally hear you on the bittersweet feeling of leaving your teacher :) )