Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Brotherly Love

You thought I was going to post a picture of Jared and Connor, didn't you? ha ha!

Here's Charlie (left) and his brother Sparky (right). This is a terrible picture of them, but it was the best of the ones I took (they were too fast!)

pets

Sparky apparently dug out of his fenced in backyard the other day, and high-tailed it three houses up to our house to play with Charlie! I was in the dining-room and could hear Charlie barking and scratching at the sliding glass door that leads to our own (unfenced) backyard, and I could hear a faint echo. When I got up to investigate, there was Sparky on the outside, barking and scratching to get IN, while Charlie was barking and scratching to get OUT. These little dogs LOOOOOOOOOOVE getting to play with each other, and it had been a few weeks. They were a BLUR as they ran/tumbled/etc and enjoyed each other's company. Sparky's family came home from running errands about an hour later and came to collect him.

You can see Charlie's "new" haircut (about two weeks ago), too. I spent the first week HATING it. It looked very choppy and uneven, and I still have some issues (I doubt we'll go back to Pets n' Pals ever again!), but I can finally look at him and not be startled by how different he looks. LOL I wish I'd thought to try for a good "before" picture. He looked a bit like he had a lion's mane before! ha ha!

1 comment:

Kaci said...

LOL! So cute!! Funny that he wanted to come play!!! =)