Monday, March 15, 2010

Puppy Love

My in-laws got a new puppy, Vern (the softest little ball of fluff you ever saw!), last week. He's a Cavachon puppy, and the kids totally don't like him at all (view this picture of Jared and you can feel the sarcasm oozing from the words I've typed...LOL)
Jared,pets

Connor thinks he's pretty great as well, but Connor isn't known for sitting still for more than a few seconds at a time, so his love of the puppy is in frequent, but short bursts.
Connor,pets

Emily, on the other hand, would sit with this puppy all day long.
Emily,pets

Don't worry, my kids still love Charlie! I found Emily yesterday morning, curled up, half asleep on the couch, Charlie snuggled up under her chin, while Jared whined that he never gets to snuggle Charlie, and Connor was arguing that it was time to take Charlie outside (and insisting he was the kid for the job).

ahhh, puppies!

Charlie and Vern will be good friends, I think.

3 comments:

Kaci said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! I WANNA SNUGGLE!!!

Melissa said...

Cuteness all around!

Betsy Hart said...

That puppy looks just looks like a ball of fluff to snuggle!!