Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Quote of the Week

It really has to be QUOTES of the week this week... Connor's been on a roll!!

"When you feel a big lump come out of your bottom, that's poop." (he acted like he was telling me some grand piece of wisdom, all serious-faced and whatnot. LOL!)

"Mom, do you remember that Princess Diarrhea movie?" (Sorry kid, that would be Princess DIARIES)

me: Connor, please take another bite of corn and we'll have a little treat for dessert.
Connor: But I HATE "vegematables" and WHY do you keep making me eat these?!?!
me: It's up to you if you want to eat that last bite or not, but if you want part of a cinnamon roll, you need to eat another bite of corn.
Connor: mmmm, I love this corn! (that's what I thought)

Connor: Mom, I can't find my shoes and I looked everywhere!
me: Connor, you goof, they're right there on the floor next to you.
(long pause) Connor: I think I just lied. (you're forgiven)

PS Happy Birthday to my sweet Monica, who is no longer a teenager as of today. Gosh, that makes me feel OLD!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

ha ha ha... Princess Diahrea... love it

Kaci said...

Oh CJ you are gonna be just like Jare-Bear aren't cha!?! LOL!

Betsy Hart said...

That kid is too much!! LOL!