Friday, March 26, 2010

*sniff sniff*

The picture below is several weeks old by now, but I haven't done a good job of getting pictures off the memory card and I kind of forgot about it!!

Dan and I were sitting back, watching the kids playing on the beach, when suddenly, Jared lifted up the shovel like you see in the picture, and then very slowly started bringing it closer to his face. He's about halfway to his face when I snapped the picture. Not too much longer atfter this picture was taken, he dipped his head forward and took a huge sniff of the shovel!!
Jared

Dan and I started laughing, and I asked Jared what he was doing. Jared said he wanted to see if it was clay on the shovel or just sand... Apparently he can tell the difference by smelling?? ha ha!

1 comment:

Kaci said...

LOL how funny!! =)