Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Honey

We pet-sat the preschool Hampster, Honey, over the weekend, and the kids really enjoyed having her around. It's the perfect way to have a pet! Keep it for a few days and then give it back. LOL

misc

After getting bit HARD by one of Emily's hampsters (back before we gave up trying to own them), I've been a little "shy" of handling hampsters, so I agreed to take the hampster IF I didn't have to try and hold it. I'd feed it, give it water, maintain the bedding, etc, but I wasn't taking it out and trying to socialize it. Teacher agreed, and we gained a hampster for four days.

4 comments:

Auntie said...

Cute little fellow.
I have had a few hamsters over the years between being a kid and having one, and both my kids having some. I have never met a cuddly hamster and their bites HURT!

Cindy Lou Who said...

Just look at those eyes, how can you not love him???

LOL - your braver then me! No School pets coming home here!

Kaci said...

Ouchie! Cute though

Betsy Hart said...

Yeah, I am not a big hamster fan either. I am afraid of anything that can unexpectedly bite me, at least cats and dogs give some warning.