Thursday, July 22, 2010

Crazy8

A new store just opened in our local mall and the boys are IN LOVE with it!!! Some of the stuff is really pricey, but they seem to always have a sale or special deal going on. I got these shirts for the boys for $6.99/each:

Connor,Jared

Jared's says "Rocker 4 Life" and Connor's says "Skull and Bones Rock School". I found them right before their party and wasn't even actually shopping for the boys, but the shirts caught my eye on the way past and I had to go in and check them out. Couldn't resist for $6.99, knowing how much they'd enjoy the shirts!

My boys would have flipped over just about everything in that store (in the boy section, that is!!). I agonized over the black hooded zip-up sweatshirts with flames up the sleeves, because I was DONE shopping for them, and don't have my fall/school clothes budget set up yet, so the kids' "Auntie" Monica volunteered to buy the sweatshirts to be the boys' birthday gifts from her. Turns out the stuff runs big in that store (at least in our experience) so Connor needs to do some more growing, but Jared doesn't mind in the lesat and has had his on at nearly every opportunity, and is now asking when we can go look at the rest of the stuff again. *grin*

Crazy8 will definately be getting more of our business (we'll be watching for sales, though!).

2 comments:

Kaci said...

Super cute and perfect for the party! $6.99 is totally worth it.

Betsy Hart said...

They have a fan page on fb tells you lots about deals coming up. I will suggest it to you :-)