Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Innertubing!

The kids got to experience innertubing behind a boat for the first time earlier this month. They LOVED it! We had driven up to a friend's cabin on a lake to hang out with them for the day. They put the boat in the water and offered the kids tube rides. Jared was ADAMENTLY not going to take a turn, but I told him that he was going to take ONE short turn and if he still thought he didn't like it, I'd get him rigth back off again, but he WOULD be trying it. Connor, Mr. Fearless, Adrenaline Junky, Full Speed Ahead kid that he is, volunteered to go first and insisted it be a fast ride. It was NOT a fast ride by any means (my kids are kind of young still and are non-swimmers at thsi point so I figured the slower rides were a much safter/smarter idea!), but Connor had a BLAST.

Connor

Em was up next, though after watching how much fun Connor was having, Jared was feeling pretty ready to give it a try afterall, and was a little upset to have to be LAST afterall. LOL

Emily

Finally his turn, and he could have hung out having his turn all day long!
Jared

Tubing was always something I enjoyed growing up and it was fun sharing it with my kids now, too!

2 comments:

Kaci said...

I love the thumbs up...awesome!! =)

Betsy Hart said...

I love tubing, especially when its slower!! :-)