Monday, July 26, 2010

A little obsession

Connor came home from his trip to PA with an obsession for snorkel gear. My in-law's ended up buying him a mask, snorkel, and fins for his birthday as a result. Connor insisted on testing them out ASAP, so after wandering around for a long time on dry land at my in-law's house, we got him back home and filled the tub for him.

Connor

I was recently packing him up to be gone for a week at my friend's house, and the little punk came along and dumped his suitcase in order to pack up his snorkel gear instead. I was extremely irritated to have to repack him, but it was rather hysterical at the same time that in his little mind, the snorkel gear carried WAY more importance than silly things like clothes, toothbrushes, etc. LOL!!!

2 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

LOL! That is too funny!

Travelers Barista said...

FUN! Lilly got the exact same set at Costco this summer. We unfortunately have yet to use it and she shares her bathtime with baby brother each night. She is VERY much looking forward to trying them out next month on our trip to Canada at a hotel pool. I'll be sharing pics!