Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pampered princess!

My friend Nikki has a spa that she runs out of her home. As a treat for the end of the summer, I set Em up with an appointment for a kid facial. Because Nikki loves my girl, she gave her the regular facial for the kid facial price (and because we love Nikki, I met her somewhere in the middle... LOL).

Em LOVED the facial!

getting her face washed
Photobucket

and exfoliated
Photobucket

a mask, some steam, and some fake cucumbers
Photobucket

mask #2
Photobucket

My pampered princess would have stayed all day!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

that looks divine! I could go for a spa day myself!

Together We Save said...

Oh looks like she had a great day!

Kaci said...

WOW!!! How cute about the fake cucumbers! hehe! =)

Betsy Hart said...

That looks SO relaxing!!

Cindy Lou Who said...

what a great idea!