Friday, September 10, 2010

S'mores, anyone?

My FIL called up and invited us over for s'mores over Labor Day weekend. Danny was busy, but the kids and I enjoyed a nice evening of s'mores, spooky stories, singing songs, and hanging out by the fire.

Photobucket

The marshmallows were HUGE!
Photobucket

Connor chatting on the phone with his daddy
Photobucket

Grandpa's hungry!
Photobucket

mmm mmm good!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Emily offered to puppy sit Auntie Vicky and Uncle Corey's dogs for a bit
Photobucket

The boys got really into the spooky story telling
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was a great evening!

3 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

That does look like a great evening. :-) I love chocolate and graham crackers, the marshmallows aren't my thing, but look wonderful!!

Kaci said...

Mmmmm smores are my favorite...I think when we were at Toni's I ate 3 of them. LOL!

Cindy Lou Who said...

The boys look like grandpas' boys for sure!

And we had those huge marshmellows on our camping trip. I go the King Size hersheys that is thicker because with all that mellow, you cant taste the chocolate. LOL