Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Coffee cozies here, coffee cozies there...

Coffee cozies everywhere!

It all started with a Facebook post of a my 16oz white chocolate irish cream frappe in a cute cozy I'd made myself
Photobucket

What happened shortly afterwards was an awesome whirlwind of compliments and orders! I've filled orders to the tune of approximately 30 cozies in all colors, varying flowers, and size requests over the last three weeks. I wish I'd taken a picture of my front seat piled with cozies as I went around meeting up with the recipients around town. LOL

Here is just a small sample of what I've done lately, per request of friends/family:
Photobucket

Even got some orders for some boy-themed cozies, in addition to the girly ones:
Photobucket

What I love about the cozies is that they work better than the cardboard ones available at the coffee stands, they're usable for hot AND cold drinks (keeps the cold and condensation off your hands for the cold drinks, and keeps your fingers from being burned on the hot drinks--not to mention helps keep your drink hot longer), and they're REUSABLE, which means less paper waste. Sort of a win/win/win if you ask me! *grin*