Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween through the years

2002
Photobucket

2003
Photobucket

2004
Photobucket

2005 (NOT MY COUCH!)
Photobucket

2006
Photobucket

2007
(testing out Jared's old costume... Connor HATED it. Shrieked and flailed on the ground, clawed at the hood, etc. Amazed I got a decent photo of him wearing it! He ended up being Superman instead)
Photobucket

(Connor liked the Superman costume just fine, but he absolutely detested being forced to stand still for the group photo!)
Photobucket

2008
Photobucket

(couldn't resist posing Dan the ape with Connor the chimp)
Photobucket

2009
(apparently I didn't bother taking a picture of just my three, but I've got a fun picture of the group of kids we trick-or-treated with that year! Connor was (to quote him at the time) a "knight in arming sharmor", Jared was a SWAT guy, and Emily Grace was Little Orphan Annie)
Photobucket

2010
Photobucket

(and just because it makes me laugh...)
Photobucket

2011
Photobucket

Stay tuned for 2012 after I snap some pictures tonight during the festivities!

1 comment:

Kaci said...

Look how they've grown!