Friday, November 20, 2009

Deedle Deedle Dumpling

When I see Charlie running around with one ear up and one ear down, the nursery rhyme jumps into my head... "one shoe off and one shoe on!" LOL!!
pets

Sorry, not the greatest picture, but he is FAST and not very cooperative (kind of just wants to run at me and lick at the camera when I get down low to snap a pic)

Charlie's right ear just recently started standing all the way up (started on Wednesday), and even then, it's still only about 75% of the time... His brothers' ears have been standing fully up for a couple of months now, and we had decided his just weren't going to at all (they don't always stand up on their own with this breed, and we don't care one way or the other), and then suddenly, up went the right ear. LOL

Truthfully, I kind of hope he keeps the one ear up, one ear down deal. It's pretty cute!

4 comments:

Auntie said...

He's adorable!

Kaci said...

That dog has stolen my heart ever since I first laid eyes on him. XOXO

Cindy Lou Who said...

he is so flippin cute!

Betsy Hart said...

That is too stinking cute!!