Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pesky Puppy

I turned my back for a few minutes to tend to sick kids Monday mid-day, took a phone call, sprayed the house down yet again with Lysol, then cruised through to gather up my knitting project to get it safely up and out of the reach of the puppy, only to discover hours later that I hadn't been quick enough, because the punk puppy had still managed to chew a hole in the baby sweater I was knitting, plus gnaw up the end of my bamboo knitting needle.

He's lucky I love him.

I'm house-bound with sick kids and have no clue when I'll be able to get out to replace the needle in order to attempt a repair and to complete the sweater. Such a waste of good knitting time (being house-bound WAS going to be a good excuse to get some extra crafting done).

2 comments: