Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Crafts

Matching gift bag and card set I did for Emily's tap teacher:
card-making

You can't see the glitter glue I used to replicate snow for the trees and deer to be standing on, or the glitter glue snowflakes added on the white background. I think it all came out pretty cute! I need to do another set for Emily's ballet teacher, and one for her elementary school teacher. The boys' classrooms are both doing a group gift, and I'm not in charge of purchasing or wrapping so I'm off the hook!

oh! And you can't smell the peppermint scented Christmas tissue paper I found at Target! It was only 99 cents a pack (unless I read the price tag incorrectly) and you get several scented sheets in each pack. It was an impulse buy, and a fun one!

3 comments:

Kaci said...

HOW CUTE!!! =) XOXO

Cindy Lou Who said...

Awesome! Wish you lived closer so I could run over and grab them as I needed them - LOL

Betsy Hart said...

Too cute! I love your Leah custom creations :)