Friday, December 4, 2009

The Santas

Here are all the Santas that my mother has painted me, every year since I've been married. Aren't they gorgeous? I LOVE THEM!

The one on the far right is the first one I got. The next one in honors our Black Lab, Heidi. The 2nd one from the left is the one I got on our 1st Christmas with Emily. The farthest left... I just love his "baldie head" (as Connor says it!)
santas

The far right Santa's long list is filled with names of my immediate and extended family. The Santa on the far left has "Lambies" in honor of Emily. I was told this years' will have a polar bear for Jared.
santas

I love how unique this one is from the rest:
Photobucket

I am sooooooooooo excited to see this years' Santa!! And I'm interested to see what she finds to represent Connor for a future Santa. I'm assuming devil horns on a Santa wouldn't be entirely appropriate?? ha!!

6 comments:

Kristina said...

Those are so neat! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Auntie said...

I am lucky enough to have had her paint two for me. One with kittens and the other is a gardening Santa.
They are my most favorite decorations.

Kaci said...

What a great tradition!! I love them!

Cindy Lou Who said...

Wow - those are awesome! I never would have guessed hand painted - Great Job Leah's Mom!

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful! What a neat collection!

Betsy Hart said...

what a wonderful tradition :) Love them!