Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I SAID SMILE!!

I wanted to get a good picture of the kids last night, so I could FINALLY insert it into the photocard template I'd created, upload it for printing, and get the cards back home/addressed/sent out. I made sure the kids were fed, relaxed, and all that other good stuff needed to ensure better succes, then I grabbed my camera and got to work.

Smile!
kids 2009

Not too bad, now let's do one and make sure everyone has their eyes open!

kids 2009

Well... I really need to see a REAL smile on everyone, okay? (passed around some tickles, made some funny faces...)

kids 2009

Come on guys, scoot closer and pretend you actually like each other! And don't tip your head up so high, okay?

kids 2009

woah, wait a minute! What's going on here, let's try that again...

kids 2009

Ha ha guys. Do you have it out of your system now? Let's try again.

kids 2009

No bug eyes, please? Just smile nice, don't cross your eyes, don't bug your eyes, don't wiggle your eyebrows (and yes, all this was happening), sit in the spot where I put you (they were like jack-in-boxes!). Can you do that, PLEASE??

kids 2009

HEY! What happened to REAL smiles and open eyes???

kids 2009

I'm over HERE!!!! And I said no bug eyes.

kids 2009

That's right Connor, I SAID SMILE! Good job listening to your mommy!

I debated long and hard between #1 and #6, finally deciding on #1. I'd rather have the squinty-eyed laughing Jared pic over the crazy bug-eyed pic of Emily.

5 comments:

Kaci said...

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! OMG that was hilarious!! =)

Kaci said...

I personally love #5

Cindy Lou Who said...

I love #2!!!

Betsy Hart said...

I think #5 would have made a classic Christmas card! :)

Anonymous said...

Great outtakes. And I think you picked a beautiful picture. Christmas card photos are so difficult! Good job momma!