Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Happy Joy Joy

1. I found Jared's long-lost newborn footprints mixed in with random paperwork and expired coupons, in a bag, buried in a box of EMILY'S keepsakes on the top shelf in her closet over the weekend. No clue how they ended up there. SOOOOO happy to have them back! I've cried many times over those little footprints being missing! *does a little happy dance*

2. Finally got to test out the Lego Store with the kids. FIL and I drove them up North, AND he helped fund the purchases... Slight disappointment on my part that there wasn't more "girly" colors for Em's sake, but she was quite pleased to expand her stash of legos anyway. The boys were enthralled with all of the displays of built legos, and all three kids had a good time choosing lego "bricks" from the bulk bins. The added bonus? I had a solid hour and a half of time once we arrived home where no one was fighting/arguing! They all played side by side with their new legos, got along, and even SHARED, can you believe it??

3. Got the preschool newsletter finished several days in advance. To quote my good friend Kaci, "WOO TO THE HOO!"

What made you extra happy this week??

2 comments:

Auntie said...

Only having to work 1.5 days
after having most of the week off.
Also my me sticking to my diet for almost two weeks!

Kaci said...

LOL! You said my name in your blog!! I feel so special!! =)

My daughter told me I was the bestest ever Mommy in the world. That brought tears to my eyes.