Wednesday, April 7, 2010

This little piggy is black and blue

One little piggy went to market.
Another little piggy stayed home.
Still another little piggy had roast beef.
And one poor little piggy not only had none, but he also got the crap beat out of him by a wooden post in his diningroom!!
And the last little piggy went WAH WAH WAH in sympathy, all the way home.

I'd share pictures, but my toenails are untrimmed and unpainted (sadly neglected feet), but imagine that little "ring" toe in lovely shades of black and blue, packing a little extra chub and THAT would be MY toe. OUCH!

It's in much better shape this morning than yesterday morning when it first happened. I don't think it's broken, but it's badly bruised, for sure! Thankfully, dance class was already canceled for other reasons today, because while it IS feeling better, I don't think it's quite up to dancing just yet.

(stupid wooden post...I refuse to take any blame for what happened. That post jumped out and got me, I swear it. LOL)

3 comments:

Kaci said...

Owie

Cindy Lou Who said...

Poor thing...

Betsy Hart said...

Happens to me all the time. Walls just jump in my way, chairs, the stairs go flat on me :)