Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Olympic Game Farm

Let the fun begin!!!
Photobucket

Think he's excited to see us??
Photobucket

I'm here for lunch!
Photobucket

So cute that the bears wave back at you
Photobucket

These little guys would come running from the far side of the field, and Connor just LOVED them. Can't tell you how many times I'd hear him hollering, "STOP STOP STOP!!! There's more coming!!!!!"
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Be careful, they lick!
Photobucket

Photobucket

GROSS!!!!!
Photobucket

We ended the day at a restaurant at the John Wayne Marina. (Don't worry, we washed our hands first! *grin*)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kaci said...

Oh my goodness that looks like so much fun! I hope I get to do this one day.

Grandma Marlee said...

You really captured some fabulous pictures - wonderful!