Thursday, August 28, 2008

Just in case you were STILL wondering...

Sit, Stay, Roll over!
Photobucket

I personally like the added texture and aroma of a bit of baby poop smeared on my skirt...(don't you???)
Photobucket

Have a little chicken, baby...It's epescially good shoved up your nose!
Photobucket

Just a few more saliva dribbles and this bottle will be cooled right off...
Photobucket

PS Classy Chaos is hosting a little shoe give-away, and I'm not one for heels, but the shoes look adorable and she swears they're the most comfortable things ever!!!! Check it out!

12 comments:

Kaci said...

LMAO! Those are great!

Valarie said...

I have seen these things like a million times now, and they still make me laugh!!

Anonymous said...

*ROFL* The doggie crate totally works though and they often enjoy that more than the pack n play. haha When we used to have our dog's crate up we couldn't keep our daughter and her little friends out of it.

Melissa said...

ha hah a! I love these. I have seem a few and they always crack me up. Where did you find them?

Munchkins and Music said...

These are great! I talked about your blog in my post today! I like the music that goes with your blog. :)

Anonymous said...

I think what makes these so funny- is that there are probably people in the world who would actually do this.

seriously.

just sayin.

Betsy Hart said...

I LOVE the milk one!! LOL!

Anonymous said...

you are so funny!

Cheryl said...

I've never seen pictures like these before. I'd better not show them to my friend who I babysit for sometimes. She's such a nerd, she'd take them to heart & think that's what you should do! LOL!

OHmommy said...

Yay. Crossing my fingers for you.

Jen said...

LMFAO those are awesome

Jodi said...

Those are HILARIOUS! Hee hee!