Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Emily sings karaoke

Emily got a karaoke machine for Christmas and she's been having a BLAST with it. On Christmas day, she didn't have any karaoke CD's yet, so she was singing along with her regular CD's instead. Didn't curb her enthusiasm any, and I couldn't resist taking some video of her sporting her flashy new hat, singing along with The Beatles. Unfortunately, no matter what I've tried, I can't get the video to upload! It was "uploading video" alllllllllllllllll NIGHT, and still isn't finished. Not sure what's wrong. I'll try again later today and see what I can do. SHEESH!

3 comments:

Cindy Lou Who said...

it does that to me sometimes too - darn blogger! keep trying!

Anonymous said...

Sounds cute! I hope you get it to work!

Betsy Hart said...

Can't wait!!