Thursday, January 7, 2010

Postcards from Yo Momma

My friend Laura turned me onto the website "Postcards from Yo Momma" a few months ago. Besically, it's a site where people post funny things their moms have either emailed or texted, and sometimes there are typed up conversations they've had with their moms. Some of them are really lame, and some of them are hysterical! I try to get on once or twice a month and skim through.

Tuesday night, I went to the site and this was the first one on the page. It struck my funny bone (call me "lame" if you must, but it did). Then I got to thinking, would I share my cupcake with Dan? Cake (or cupcakes) fall high on my list of favorite treats, and Dan's not very into frosting anyway, so I would have say NO, I would no share my cupcake with him, but that doesn't mean he's not "The One." Or, maybe it does, and our days are numbered? ha ha ha! Share my cupcake... SHEESH!

2 comments:

Kaci said...

I saw that one too and cracked up! Thanks for sharing that site with me LL

Betsy Hart said...

wow. I might know he was the one if he GAVE me his cupcake. LOL!