Friday, January 15, 2010

Puppet Show

The kids LOVE when their daddy puts on a puppet show for them. Dan is really good at coming up with dialogue on the spot, and keeps things fast paced and fun. The other night, Dan put on a show for the boys (Emily was at a sleepover). When I heard the hysterical giggles coming from their bedroom, I grabbed the camera and ran back to see what was going on.

See how rivited they are?
Jared,Connor

Something's funny!!
Jared,Connor

Connor laughed so hard at one point, he fell over and then got back up and started jumping up and down and giggling. LOL
Connor

6 comments:

Auntie said...

That is so cute. I wish I could have been there to see it.
Thanks for making me smile at
7 in the morning!

Kaci said...

Awhhh how great is Daddy!! YAY!

Anonymous said...

Aww that's too cute! Yay for great dads!

Bree said...

Aww good times! He's a good dad.

Betsy Hart said...

That is too funny!!!

Pat said...

Your babies are getting so big! Love the pictures!