Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day Camp

Jared attended Day Camp last week and had a GREAT time. It was pricey, but he went from 9am-5pm, M-F, and CRIED Friday morning because it was his last day and he wanted to keep going. I'd say it was money well spent!! He got to swim, tie-dye, shoot a bow and arrow, climb a huge climbing wall, kayak, ride in a canoe, play games, learn camp songs, etc etc etc. I don't even know half of what he did because mostly what I get from his, "I did so much neat stuff that I just can't even remember it all!"

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall to see him throughout the day. Maybe even a fly on the wall with a camera... That said, there was a nice picture of him and some kids from his group posted on the camp website:
Jared

I wish they'd taken more!!

2 comments:

Kaci said...

Happy boy!! Glad he had such a great time!

Cindy Lou Who said...

Oh how cool!!! Love that he had a good time!