Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lincoln City, OR

We recently got back from a week in Lincoln City, OR. It's a trip we have taken nearly every summer with my IL's, and we always have such a good time! Danny prefers the East Coast ocean beaches, but the kids and I really don't know any different so we LOVE going to the West Coast ocean! Even if you do generally need a sweatshirt, we still have a blast. There is nothing like standing on the ocean coast. It's so peaceful and calming, and I have wonderful memories of it from my own childhood, and it's fun continuing to build those memories with my children!

We arrived around 5:30pm Monday night, and the kids and I wasted no time heading down to the beach!

I thought the mist/fog along the water looked neat
Lincoln City

Emily,vacation

Jared,vacation

Connor,vacation

Emily,vacation

Connor,vacation

I will be sharing more pictures from our trip throughout the week.

1 comment:

Cindy Lou Who said...

looks like they had a blast. I too LOVE the beach and ocean! Can never get enough. And I too prefer the West Coast Beaches. awww, you'r making me miss Oregon now!