Thursday, February 17, 2011

My kids are weird

Emily requested chef salad for dinner last night, and when the boys caught wind of the plan, they were jumping for joy and whooping it up around the house.
Photobucket

I'm pretty sure I would have thought it was TORTURE at their age to have to eat salad for dinner!! Those bowls are quite large, and all three came back for seconds! Connor was shoveling the salad into his mouth like it was chocolate pudding or something!

PS Our carrots, hard boiled eggs, and radishes were all chopped with my new Pampered Chef chopper, which made things sooooo easy!! love it!

PPS After my kids were done eating two giant bowls of salad, they polished off the radishes I hadn't used for the salad.

Like I said, my kids are weird. (and I'm so glad they are!)

3 comments:

Kaci said...

Awesome. Elly won't touch a salad. Makes me sad.

Betsy Hart said...

That is awesome!


Kaci, don't feel bad, M won't touch ANYTHING! lol.

Cindy Lou Who said...

Mine wont touch salad either. Unless its in a taco. LOL. Emily use to love it when she was a baby. Radishes? Wow - i'm impressed!