Friday, April 1, 2011

3 fingers vs. Level 3

Connor was on the treadmill earlier in the week, on level 2 (pretty darn SLOW!). I feel okay with him being on it at that speed, but he said he wanted to RUN and asked if he could try level 3. I told him to hang on tight and show me what 3 looked like, so I could decide if it was okay for him or not. He held onto the treadmill bar with one hand, then held up three fingers towards me with his other hand. hahahahaha! I explained I meant he needed to hold on tight and turn the treadmill to level 3 so I could see if it looked too fast for him or not. He said, "Ohhhhhhh!" and we both started laughing.

Maybe you had to be here to see it for yourself, but I found it pretty hilarious!

2 comments:

Kaci said...

LOL!! So funny!

Betsy Hart said...

That is too funny! Picture would have been nice! :P Lol