Monday, April 18, 2011

Brothers

Seriously, these two are too much!
Jared,Connor

I see this sort of behavior about 10% of the time. The other 90% looks more like something out of a professional wrestling championship match. haha!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

The 10% is so worth it though! =) Beautiful shot!

Kaci said...

Wow they both have grown up so much! WOW!