Monday, August 20, 2012

My kids's blankets

I never got around to posting pictures of the blankets I made for each of the kids for their birthdays, so here they are!
Photobucket

Close-up of some of the "sunburst" granny squares from Emily's blanket, plus the ruffle border
Photobucket

Close-up of Jared's zig-zag, or Chevron pattern blanket, in the requested Seahawks colors (as close as I could get to the colors anyway!)
Photobucket

Close-up of Connor's waffle pattern blanket, done in jungle-ish colors, with the intention of finding a cute crochet monkey pattern to make him to go with it (two-tone brown monkey wearing a green shirt)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Kaci said...

I love them!! So perfect!

Unknown said...

Love all kids blankets design. You gave them excellent birthday gift.

Nice.

vishali said...

Cold pressing is a technique in which the cold press oil is mechanically pressed from the seeds at temperatures not exceeding 120F.