Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Baby Hats

Baby hats are probably my most favorite thing to crochet. They whip up so quickly, and purely based on the small size (though I'll toot my own own and claim some skill and design involvement as well! LOL), they're adorable! They're useful, cute, and parents love receiving the hats.

Here are two I made recently:

This is for my friend Kristina's son. She really likes the owl stuff for babies, but most of it is geared towards girls, so I said I would work on an owl hat that wouldn't be girly. I picked traditional boy colors, and left off the braids that normally dangle down from the ear flaps.
Photobucket

I made this one for a friend's new niece. I made it a little big so it would work better further into the fall/winter, instead of making a newborn size that only lasts the first month (if that).
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kaci said...

Sooooooooooooo cute! I love your hats!