Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cheerleader: n. a person who leads spectators in traditional or formal cheering, esp. at a pep rally or athletic event.

These are blurry because they were taken from way across the gym, and then zoomed and cropped within my camera for easier viewing, but isn't she the most adorable little cheerleader you ever saw?!?!

Emily

Emily

She had SUCH a good time, and the little girls were just ADORABLE in their matching uniforms, hair bows, and pom poms. I'm borrowing a better zoom lense from a friend for next week and hopefully will get some better pictures!! I did try to take some video, but because I had to sit across the gym from her, my view of her was across the basketball court and the basketball players keps running through my line of vision and blocking Emily (the NERVE!!! ha ha ha!). Next time I'll have a better idea of where to position myself; this was the first time she's cheered for a real game (we'd just had practices until this weekend).

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Leah, you just have to push your way through the crowd lol.

Kaci said...

She is so cute!! RAH RAH RAH!

Cindy Lou Who said...

Oh way to cute!

Betsy Hart said...

Leah, how cute is she?? Blurry and all.

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Cute pictures! I love their little uniforms! :)

Anonymous said...

Totally cute! G-GO go Emily go! Yeah I'm corny :(