Thursday, January 22, 2009

Clean Teeth!

Emily and Jared had their first appts with our new dentist yesterday. Lucky for us, my Auntie works there and she was the one cleaning their teeth. They were both extremely excited leading up to these appts, and I'm happy to announce that they are both cavity free! WOO HOO!

cool shades girly!
Emily

There was a time when Emily was three-ish years old when Auntie gave her a test run in the reclining chair and the little girl didn't think it was fun AT ALL! Look at her now! I love how much more cooperative they are as they get older
Emily

WOW, I swear that light didn't look THAT bright as I was taking the picture!! This picture almost looks a little creepy!
Jared

Jared's test run of the reclining chair was back in June and he did very very well then, and he did very well again this time:
Jared

Won't Auntie be PLEASED when she finds out the WILD ONE is scheduled for an actual appt in July?!?! I'm not convinced he's going to cooperate, but I'll sit on him if I have to. And July is 6 months away. He can change, right???? He only bites Jared, so her fingers should be safe. LOL

6 comments:

Cindy Lou Who said...

Oh - When Emily was that little, she hated the chair. So I had to sit in the reclining chair with her on my lap and they would do her teeth that way. It was a pain for them and me! ;o)

Anonymous said...

What fun! I get to see your sweet kids AND Auntie!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am famous now!
I love making the blog!

Kaci said...

Wow Auntie excited! LOL!

I wish I would of thought to take a picture of El now that I see your pics!!

Way to go Em and J!! Dental health is important keep those pearly whites shiney!! XOXO

Kristina said...

I have always hated going to the dentist. It looks like they enjoyed it! If you have to sit on CJ, make sure your Aunt takes pictures of it. I'm just imagining it now and giggling!

Valarie said...

Haha. I love that they are wearing sunglasses.