Friday, January 30, 2009

Writer's Workshop

Another batch of Writer's Workshop papers came home yesterday in Emily's Thursday Folder from school. I'm so amazed as how much she's improved just since the last batch! The ones from January have much neater hand-writing, better use of capitals and periods, etc...

This is the one that made me laugh this time around:

(written as Emily wrote it)

I was a bride for hola-wene. My mom made my flawrs. I was happy cause it was wite with lots of beds (beads). It gose with anather story but I'm not gana tel it.
-------------------------------------
Kind of leaves you wondering what the other story is, doesn't it?!?! She's got that cliff-hanger strategy down pat. LOL

5 comments:

ClancyPants said...

Ah, cliffhangers....A girl after my own heart!

Kaci said...

WAY TO GO EM! I thought you were a cute bride. :)

Anonymous said...

Hehe I love the spellings. And I'm impressed that she gets some of the harder words like "cause" correct!

Betsy Hart said...

YAY! Leave it to Bree to notice the spellings. lol. I love reading little kids storys.

Shan said...

I love getting the weekly folders home. I love reading Abby's take on her own life. And she definitely has the cliffhanger part down. Good for her.