Sunday, February 1, 2009

Steelers Superbowl Prayer

Got this texted to me by my husband's uncle a few days ago and figured today would be a good day to share it (today being the SUPERBOWL and all...):

Our Father who art in Pittsburgh
Football be thy game
Thy Kingdom come
5 Superbowls won
On Earth as it is in Heinz Field
Give us this day a playoff victory
And forgive us our penalties as we defeat those who play against us
But lead us into a victory and deliver us to Tampa!

A-Ben

GO STEELERS!

LOL And certainly no disrepect meant for the proper Lord's Prayer...

5 comments:

Kaci said...

You are so going to hell. =>

XOxO

Anonymous said...

FUN!!!!!!!!!!

GO STEELERS.

Anonymous said...

That is hysterical! This is the second 'altered' Lord's prayer that I've read this week and both have me rolling!!!
Heather, Queen of Shake Shake wrote the other one ;-)

Too cute Leah!!

Cindy Lou Who said...

Congrats on your Steeler win tonight! I was rootin' for you.

Betsy Hart said...

YAY!!! LOL! I shared with Jimmy. He liked it too! lol.