Friday, February 27, 2009

Future underwear model?

I was fiddling around with my camera in the boys' room yesterday while the boys were playing with some toys on the floor. Connor told me he had to go potty and he wanted "pricey" (privacy) so I figured I'd give him a minute or two and then go check on him. Just as I was figuring he'd had enough "pricey", he came running back into the room in nothing but his boxer briefs, then leaned against his closet and said, "Wookit me, Mama!" (Look at me, Mama!). With camera already in hand, I simply couldn't resist snapping his picture!
Connor

PS They look wet or something in the back, but it must just be a shadow because I know for a fact he was DRY DRY DRY (even over night two nights in a row now...*knock on wood*)

PPS How adorable is he???

7 comments:

Ashley said...

That picture is SO cute! Wow! What a good one to show to future girlfriends. :)

Cindy Lou Who said...

Oh how cute - I didn't even know they made boxer briefs that small! LOL

Mom said...

Calvin Klein here he comes!

Anonymous said...

Lol cuuuute! Adam has those same ones.

Betsy Hart said...

He is so fricken adorable!! Love the model pose!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness he's too cute for words.

Mommy Project said...

So cute! I had no idea they made boxer-briefs for little guys, either!!! Ahhhhh! Adorable.