Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Art Wall

Forgive me if this is a repeat, but I couldn't remember if I'd already shared this or not and didn't find anything in my past posts (though I truthfully didn't look all that hard; we're in a hurry to leave for gymnastics!).

I got this idea out of a magazine quite awhile ago and jumped all over it. I LOVE my kids' artwork, but there was never enough space to display much of it at a time.

Problem solved:
artwork

The kids love having their artwork displayed so prominantly in our home, and it's gotten rave reviews from people who have visited us!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! What a fabulous idea. Oh Whynot, where's your drill?

Anonymous said...

That's such a neat idea. We have string with mini clothes pins, but this is even better. (the same curtain rods that we have in our bedroom too hehe)

Cattigan said...

You forgot to mention that this is the first thing people see when your front door is opened! This is my favorite part of your house!!! I am so jealous!

Cindy Lou Who said...

What a great idea! I have a friend who just bought a cork board at Sam's club and hung it on her wall and pins their artwork on it. But this is much neater and they dont overlap! Awesome...

Betsy Hart said...

That is so beautiful. :)

Shan said...

I love it! I am totally going to do that either in the toyroom or in my office!!

Ashley said...

That is such a great idea! I want to do that, when I have kids old enough to actually make fun and cute art work. :)

Mommy Project said...

I am *totally* doing this, too!
Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:-D