Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Jared and Ryder

Jared seems to be taking after his mommy and likes to get his hands on a baby when he can. He and Emily were invited over to the neighbor's house the other afternoon, and when Dan and Connor and I walked over to pick them up later on, I got to hold Ryder for little bit (Connor hadn't met him yet since he wasn't feeling good the day Emily and I took presents over, so I wanted him to get to see the baby). Jared suddenly appeared at my side and whispered that he hadn't had a turn to hold the baby yet. I settled him on the couch and he sat there and smiled as sweet as could be at the sleeping baby Ryder in his arms. Of course Mr. Shifty-eyes wasn't cooperating for the pictures I was trying to take, so you'll just have to take my word for it that his expression showed that he was clearly pleased to be holding this baby!

Jared

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! Baby cuddles. So sweet.

Shan said...

Adorable!!

Betsy Hart said...

He is so cute!

Kaci said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwh!!