Friday, September 25, 2009

1st day of 3's Preschool

On Tuesday, Connor had his first day of preschool in the 3's class. It's CRAZY to think that he's even old enough and READY! When Emily started the 3's class, she was my eldest and she seemed so big and grown up, and it didn't feel as weird sending her off to school. Connor, being the youngest, just seems so LITTLE! (while I use huge font to stress the word "little" ha ha ha!). Will I ever think of him as anything other than my baby?? *grin*

Clearly, he's not enjoying himself AT ALL, and clearly isn't making any new friends whatsoever, and I'm pretty positive he doesn't like his teacher either. YEAH RIGHT!
Connor,school stuff

Connor

Connor,school stuff

Connor,school stuff

Connor,school stuff

Look out world, here comes Connor!

4 comments:

Kaci said...

This makes me cry!! Seriously I remember very little Bruce (remember we gave him the fighter name...okay I gave him the fighter name!) giving his very worried Mommy quite a scare before he even enter this world and now he's in preschool!! NO NO NO!! :) I love Bruce...I mean Connor. XOXO

Auntie said...

He is so grown up, but you are right, he will always be your baby!

Betsy Hart said...

He is indeed growing up :( I <3 preschool though. Both my girls love it!!

Cindy Lou Who said...

oh No - He's not having ANY fun at all...nope! LOL