Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Recent Crafts

I knit this sweater set for a fellow blogger's grandson-to-be at her request. It was the first knitting project I've been paid to do, and it was very fun! Made me wish my boys were babies still. I love this little set, but have zero desire to do them big enough to fit my boys at their current sizes!
knitting

This set was a gift for a girlfriend's new niece
Photobucket

This was a card I made for that same girlfriend for her birthday
card making

And this is the card I gave along with the pink/purple sweater set (the darker color is actually a bright pink. The color showed up weird in the picture!)
card making

And this card is a spin-off of the card I made my girlfriend. I really liked it, but it was going to be for my mom for HER birthday, and she likes the up and down style cards better than the sideways ones, so I fiddled. Now I'm not sure which one I like best!
card making

4 comments:

Leah Mae's Mama said...

Leah Mae - you did a beautiful job on both the sweaters and the cards! You are a very talented woman! Thank you for MY card. I love you!

Cindy Lou Who said...

I love it! Is there anything you can't do my lady? LOL - Can you make my Emily a sweater? Even a half one like the crazy style now! I love it! Your so good Leah..be proud of your craft!

Kaci said...

LL Designs...open for biz! =) You are so very talented I'm lucky to have you as a friend. Elly still loves the flower basket you made her. Come to think of it...where is that basket...I think she slept with it last night with her Billy Dogs but I don't remember seeing it this morning...hmmm. LOL!

Betsy Hart said...

Those are just wonderful! I love them all!!