Thursday, September 10, 2009

Let's just say...

...Charlie isn't a huge fan of his new sweater! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I put it on him and he just stood there. Wouldn't budge. Wouldn't chase a ball, wouldn't come for a treat, wouldn't head towards his bowl freshly full of food, EVEN when I added some canned food to it (his favorite thing to eat, but I'm cheap so he doesn't get it very often...LOL).
pets

After a few minutes of standing there, refusing to move, he finally just flopped down
pets

Best pictures I've gotten of him so far! ha! Usually he's too fast and wiggly to get much of anything but blur. Dan said that Charlie's brother Pete doesn't slow down for a split second and I should give the sweater to him instead. Then Corey and Vicky could get some peace! ha ha!

Charlie did eventually warm up to the idea of having it on, but only barely. I suspect after a few more tries, it won't be so bad. I'm not looking to dress him very frequently anyway. Just on soggy, cold days when we need to head outside for potty breaks...

PS While hunting up free patterns online, I found some of the most hilarious things that people have knit for pets, including a ski mask for a cat (?????) and a long sleeved turtleneck! LOL! I'd LOVE to see someone TRY to stuff my cat into a ski mask and/or a long sleeved turtleneck. They'd be torn to shreds!!!!

6 comments:

Shellie said...

too cute!

Auntie said...

That is SO CUTE!

Ashley said...

He is ADORABLE, I wish I could have him in my house right now! I want a little dog I can put sweaters on someday, and I want him to look jut like Charlie. :)

Please stop by my blog and enter some fun giveaways. I've got a really great one that's ending today for a kid's outfit valued at $113! I really need to get some more entries for it, so I'd really appreciate your help! And you have a good chance of winning too!!! :)

Betsy Hart said...

Those are two of the most adorable pictures I have ever seen!!

Kaci said...

LOL!!!!!!!!! I love itttttttttt!!!! =) Sarah does okay with sweaters and such...sometimes she'll rub up against us but for the most part okay. LOL! I should show you some pics of Lillian and all her garb. She even had a red dress that looked more like a stripper dress to me but...so cute on a little dog.

Shan said...

Very cute! Great job on the sweater.