Thursday, September 3, 2009

Every so often...

...I like to pretend that I totally ROCK! I went and bought balloons for all the kids at the bus stop, tied Tootsie Pops to the strings to keep them weighted down, then gifted all the kids as they got off the bus to celebrate the 1st day of school (including a younger sibling who ended up not coming to the bus stop)!

Photobucket

kids 2009

(and we'll just assume this cancels out the fact that I forgot to pose Emily for any 1st day of school pictures, right?)

4 comments:

Kaci said...

I love the little outfits!! SOOO cute! You so rock!

Bree said...

You are so thoughtful! Bet they lit up.

Grandma Marlee said...

Hey! What about Jared's first day of school?! YOU DO ROCK!!

Betsy Hart said...

You totally rock! I wish you were my mom (not that my mom doesn't rock. LOL!)