Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Dance

Last week was Parent Viewing week at Emily Grace's dance studio, so parents got to sit in the studio and watch class and take pictures/video. The girls put on a short performance at the end.

Emily is in two days of ballet and one day of tap.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

the tap studio is so SMALL, I didn't really get any good pictures of her
Photobucket

Photobucket

Then I forgot to take a group picture after I was done videotaping the tap routine!

I didn't take many pictures of the 2nd day of ballet because the warm-ups were all the same, but I got a decent group picture (ignore the random heads at the bottom of the picture, the girls were too close, and I couldn't back up any further due to the wall behind me!)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kaci said...

Wow look at them! Cute! I love the scarfs makes it very festive! =) I wish El liked dance more, I loved it when I was a kid, but soccer and swim is her choice. Poo!

Betsy Hart said...

She looks like she has so much fun! I'm glad you are able to give her opportunities like this. =)