Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Pinterest.com Projects

After viewing this idea, I ended up making these two photo holders:

(ps, the wrinkles flattened out overnight... I took the picture too soon!)
Photobucket

Photobucket

After viewing this idea, I knew I had to make one for my snowman-loving mother (I have since added a light splatter of paint to resemble snow falling, and I wrote each of the kids' names/ages next to their footprint, as well as the date in one corner):

(crummy lighting for this picture makes the colors look a little off; the green is actually more like the photo of the "love" project pictured above)
Photobucket

My friend Jami helped me paint the faces and arms, but everything else was my handiwork! I LOVE LOVE LOVE how it turned out, and had to make another one for myself! *grin*

And after viewing this idea, I made something similar for Connor's coffee-loving teacher (to go along with the gift we were giving her):

Photobucket

I have yet to even make a DENT in the lists of "pins" I have saved on Pinterest, but I'm carving out time as I can! If only there were more hours in the day!!!! *grin*

5 comments:

Leah Mae's Mama said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my snowman footprint picture! The Grandkids photo holder is pretty wonderful, too! THANK YOU!! Oh, I got a coffee cup holder and plan on using it soon. Aren't I lucky to have Leah Mae as my daughter?!

Kaci said...

Super lucky! =)

I love the footprint, El's preschool class did that and I cherish it soooo much!

Betsy Hart said...

Love them!! What an amazing place to find ideas. Just wish I had more time lol

Shan said...

These are fantastic! Nicely done! I should actually start doing some of the things I have pinned!

Cindy Lou Who said...

I love them!!!