Tuesday, January 8, 2013

"I look like a professional!"

Connor got a dirt bike helmet and pads for Christmas (to wear while riding the minibike). He couldn't have been more excited! I asked him to pose in his new gear, and he got a huge grin and said, "I look like a professional!"
Photobucket

We didn't make it outside onto the mini bike Christmas day, but he spent a couple hours on it over the next few days. We even had to go back and buy the goggles for the helmet because "the really professional guys wear goggles with their helmets and I need to practice for when I'm famous." Gotta love a gift that provides safety AND boosts his ego. LOL!!!

2 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

That is too funny. Love it when they kiddos are that excited about safety gear!

Kaci said...

Look at his sweet pink cheeks!!