Monday, December 3, 2007

Connor's First Year

I'm babysitting this morning and it's BUSY around here, so I thought I'd save time and post the photo montage I made for Connor when he turned one. I know several people who were still running on dial-up at the time, and I've since made NEW acquaintances/friends, so I figure there's still an audience for it!!! It's sort of long (just under 12 minutes) so be sure you either have time, or watch it in fast forward or something. Either way, ENJOY!

If this doesn't work for some reason, click HERE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD LEAH! Again, not my child and I cried! That was beautiful! You are such a great mommy and at this point I seriously think you have super powers that you're not telling us about!

Kaci said...

I've watched it before and it made me cry and I just watched it again today and it made me cry...evil LEAH! :)

Kellan said...

Leah, that is the most beautiful video!!! You were such a beautiful pregnant mommy and had the prettiest belly. Those are beautiful pictures of your family and they are all so cute (even hubby) - I loved the picture of the three kids lying on the floor - the baby so little. I loved the song too. All of it was so nice. I almost cried.

Valarie said...

Leah! That was so great. You looked so adorable pregnant. You have some really great photos there. I love his "SOOOOOO big!" picture. And the whole photo with the same teddy bear every month thing was awesome! What a great idea.